Book Benedict Brunch in the Gothic Quarter
The Benedict is located in the heart of Barcelona’s Gothic Quarter.
Come and enjoy the most famous and first brunch in the city, which opened its doors in Barcelona in 2013 more than 10 years ago.
A cosy place, full of charm with vintage decoration, a place where you will feel at home, with a smile and the best attention from our staff, where we bet on fresh, quality products and where everything is home made !
Come and enjoy more than 30 dishes, pancakes, fruit mimosas, and the best atmosphere in the Gothic Quarter.
OPEN 365 DAYS A YEAR
We do not accept reservations on Saturdays and Sundays.
We have space for everyone, we are waiting for you!
If you need to contact us or have a special request, please call us on +34 932 50 75 11 during business hours or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Please be punctual, after 10 minutes, your reservation will be cancelled due to lateness.
– The maximum time at the table from the time of booking is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
– If you wish to bring a birthday cake, you must provide us with the purchase receipt and pay a supplement, we have delicious handmade cakes for sale on request!
– Children are welcome at Benedict! We have a children’s menu and high chairs, but if you are bringing a pushchair and need space, please let us know.
– If you need to contact us you can do so by calling +34 93 250 75 11 during service hours or writing to email@example.com.
– We always leave tables available for people who visit us without a reservation.