GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L., through this document, sets out its Policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.benedictbcn.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the browsing habits or needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L., the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. places at their disposal for the management of its services.
This Cookies Policy shall be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. website, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. makes available to its clients to manage its services, or use any other service on the website that involves the communication of data to GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L., or access to data by GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L., for the provision of its services.
GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. informs the users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them of their use and purpose. The fact of continuing to browse its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy on the part of the said users.
GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
1. Classified by ownership:
– First-party cookies: sent and managed directly by GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L.
– Third-party cookies: sent and managed anonymously by a third party unrelated to GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. for the purpose of carrying out statistical studies of browsing on the GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. website.
2. Classified by their purpose:
– Technical and/or personalisation cookies: these facilitate browsing by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customising the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
– Analysis and/or advertising cookies: these allow us to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the website, the habits and trends of its users and, consequently, to be able to improve browsing and the service offered by GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. (basically, Google Analytics), as well as to manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
3. Classified according to their duration:
– Session cookies: these collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
– Persistent cookies: these collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The length of time cookies are kept will depend on the type of cookie in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the GROUP BARCELONA INK S.L. websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, the user wishes to withdraw this consent, the cookies stored on the user’s computer must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted at:
– Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
– Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies